Floor Lamp B2 – Small Iceberg
Floor lamp B2 is inspired of icebergs in Greenland with only 10% visible mass; the remaining 90 % lies hidden in the ocean.
The design is created from sail cloth and the lovely structure is emphasized when the lamp is turned on. The warm light at floor level creates a nice ambience adding an intimate character to the room. Furthermore the fully closed form makes it ideal for LED or other energy saving bulbs.
The triangular sculptural lamp comes fully assembled and can be styled according to your personal liking. It’s mounted on a stainless steel plate with 3 small white feet..
The bulb is changed through the zipper and cleaning is carried out by vacuuming with a soft brush or wiping with a damp cloth with soap and water. Stubborn stains can be removed using a nail brush and soap.
Dimension: 35 x 35 x 35cm
Certified white socket
Clear silver cord-set with online switch
Stainless steel bottom plate
Inner aluminum support plate
White interior metal screen
120 Volt – Max: 40W/11W LED
Additional material: canvas/sail cloth, zipper, white plastic feet